Services we recommend!

Monday, December 1, 2014

musaabdullah1954@yahoo.com SCAM

FROM THE DESK OF ABDULLAH MUSA AUDITOR-GENER AL, AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK Telephone +233267526012 No.2 High Street Accra Central PO Box 11354 Accra Ghana Email: musaabdullah1954@ya hoo.com Hello, This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however it’s just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me contact you through this media. I am the Auditor General at the foreign remittance department in African Development bank (ADB) I discovered an abandoned sum of US$53,700.000(FIFTY THREE MILLION SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer who died along with his entire family on Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash in Paris France.Please visit this site for more information concerning the crash and for your clear understanding http://news.bbc.co. uk/1/hi/world/europe /859479.stm Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to apply for the claim of the money because the bank cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as the next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking laws, but unfortunately I learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash and leaving nobody behind for the claim. I agree that 40% of this money will be for you as a respect of your assistance, 10% will be set aside for any expenses during the transaction and 50% will be for me and my family. Thereafter, I will visit your country for the sharing of the money according to the percentage indicated. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you an email containing the Letter of Application that you will fill, sign and send to the bank for approval. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction will be carried out under a legitimate arrangement, Please respond to my personal email address: musaabdullah1954@yahoo.com ABDULLAH MUSA

No comments: