Services we recommend!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

isprince@yahoo.com

hi, i am Ani Prince Frimpong,..22 years old from Ghana...i have completed senior high school...i want someone who will help me further my education to the tertiary level...isprince@yahoo.com is my id.....i will be pleased to hear from you....thank you
 And I want a new car, laptop, and a vacation somewhere nice, but I don't use a dating site to ask people for money for them.

 Never send money to anybody you only know from the internet!

  Anus Prince PingPong, here is my suggestion on how you could further your education.

  GET A JOB!

From his profile at fishmeetfish.com  (A site crawling with scammers)


Age & Gender: 22 Year Old Man
Height: 5' 8" (173 cm)
Body Type: Athletic
Religion: Christian - Other
Ethnicity: African with Black Hair Color / Other Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Location: Colorado, Colorado, US





He claims to be in Colorado.   Maybe he wants to go to CU?

CU later, Mugu!
 First of all thank you very much for replying me,.. I really appreciate........I want to study to become a responsible man......please sir can we chat on yahoo massager or whatsapp so I can tell you more about me ......here is my Yahoo id and whatsapp number (isprince30@yahoo.com....+233503449788)....hope to hear from you again.

Thank you...


Ani Prince Frimpong

No comments: