Services we recommend!

Monday, December 15, 2014

larisonushka@mail.ru SCAM confirio.com

larisonushka@mail.ru
 Are you searching for a reliable friend to whom you could share your most intimate
thoughts and feelings? I’m looking for the same. Write me and we can become close and related souls, whom all the difficulties and sorrows of this world don’t care. We’ll be together in this world. I got interested in you. My email is  larisonushka@mail.ru   Larisa
This is an internet romance scam using stolen pictures.

You are not in contact with the lady in this picture. 

So what to tell you? I think that I am nice, kind, tender and cheerful person. I always considered myself a family-oriented and I love housekeeping, cooking very much, caring about my family and trying to give the most precious things to my close person. Unfortunately I have not found the one yet and I wish to find my destiny in the nearest future. I am here only for serious relations and not for playing games and breaking my heart so only if you are in search of real love you are welcome to give me a sign! My e-mail is larisonushka(AT)mail(DOT)ru

No comments: