Services we recommend!

Thursday, August 7, 2014

msa.rachaeldonald@gmail.com 'Dying widow' SCAM

Hello Dearest. Good day to you and family my name is Ms.Racheal Donald, widowed 76 years Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience cause by my message. I am suffering of throat cancer since 7 months, and recently the doctor inform me that I cannot survive it because it is in terminal I am doomed to a certain death any moment from now the fact is that my health is deteriorating everyday and am afraid of the act late before death comes I decided to contact you for an urgent and important issue I want to grace my heritance fund for charity purpose in order for you to please help the poor and the needy and also build churches and monasteries with a foundation that will bear my name kindly write me back for more details My Email address is(msa.rachaeldonald@gmail.com) Sincerely Mrs.Rachael Donald

This is a 'Dying Widow' scam, conducted by West African scammers. There is NO money, except the money you will be asked to send to these scammers. Don't be stupid!

No comments: