Services we recommend!

Friday, July 18, 2014

isabeljack78@gmail.com SCAM 'Calvary Greetings to all greedy or gullible people!'

Dear Friend,
Calvary greetings in the name of our God, I am Mrs isabel jack from America, a widow to Late Mr jack, I believe you will treat this mail with the fear of God. It is with tears that I am writing you this mail, I don't need your pity, but love to my son. My mail may seem very painful and sorrowful, but there is more you can do in my request than to pity me, which is to show LOVE to my son. I am an orphan and do not wish my son to experience what I have been through on Earth.
I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I will not survive the sickness, My late husband died in a plane crash last years My reason of writing you this mail is due to the sad news that came to me recently from the doctors. After my last diagnose result, it was proved by the doctors that I may not leave for more than one month ahead, due to the damage the cancer have caused in my system unless I undergo an urgent surgical operation which my chance of survival is less than 10% according to the medical experts. As it stands, I have given to fate and have found God on sick bed. But I have a more concern problem, which is why I have contacted you.
Please, this is about my son, his name is Johnson. Since it is now obvious that I will die, my son's future have been the greatest problem I have.I want you to take care of my son please adopt him. He is only 4 years and we have no person here to take care of him if I die today, My Husband left some money (About $12,000,000.00 usd) with a bank, of which I was made the next of Kin/Beneficiary, which I intended to use for investment .
I want you to take this money and my son. Use the money into a big investment, that you will manage until my son grows up to take over the investment
please your response is highly needed Thanks and God bless you while waiting to hear from you. Please do send your reply to this email; isabeljack78@gmail.com

No comments: