Services we recommend!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Peonyylove@yandex.ru Russian internet romance scam

 IP: 81.176.228.36
 
 Peonyylove@yandex.ru 
 
Hello!!! I am Julia. I am 29 years old. 
 I from Russia. I know we have smth common in seeing to find our favourite person.
 I am wish to find a good man, who becomes for me a good friend, 
whom I can hope, whom I will respect and who will respect me, whom I can trust my hopes!
 I am intrested in you very much and hope we can find smth common.
 I hope  I smog to feel protected you and know you better. As for me, I am funny and active girl. I like to read and look films, only melodramas. And still I embroider with a dagger.
 I like Sport,yoga . I sent my photo, I hope you will like it 
I hope you will me your attention. I will wait your answer very much 
  Your partner Julia.
 
 
 

No comments: