Services we recommend!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

getrudeosei77@live.com 419 scam



Dear,Mom

How are you?hope all is going well?Am on here looking for a trust person for my dad's friend.I have been busy with my cousin attending to a US Army General Friend of my Dad whom is a Commander in Afghanistan Keeping Force whom recently retired from his job in US Army.
He is currently in Ghana now with me as he wanted to use his opportunity to invest his fund in your country.

Dear.Th is General Major Gerald Owen by name has some fund worth US$17.5M which he made during his service at Afghanistan ,and this fund has been under an escrow account of of Cal Bank Ghana for sometime now till his recent retirement.
Gen.Ow en 76 yrs without a child and a wife has ask me to arrange for a well trust and God fearing person whom has investment experience and who will lead in him to invest the above fund in more advance country.

Mom,sin ce he inform me of this,i have been thinking and i no body i trust who has the ability to invest his above fund than you.And more over,he has promise to run the invest as a partnership with you.He made it clear to me that he will offer you and i 35% of the total investment if you lead him to receive his fund from the bank here and invest it in your country in investment which attract less Taxation in your country.

Madam,w ith my respect and trust on you,i believe this is a big chance for us now as this is going bring us together in one geographical location for us to be meeting each other or be together.

I will stop here,for more information about the investment, kindly contact me at my email getrudeosei77@live.com

Please direct all replies to him.

Have a nice day.

Kisses,
Ge rtrude.

No comments: