Services we recommend!

Sunday, December 21, 2014

katemill283@gmail.com kate_mill@yahoo.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello how are you doing there..IM kate by name and i will like to no you more better try and mail me katemill283  AT G MAIL  DOT COM so that we can talk for better and shear pics or send me your number to tex you or your email adressor add me on yahoo im on kate_mill@yahoo.com
 THIS IS A WEST AFRICAN SCAMMER USING STOLEN PICTURES
I'm a touchy-feely type of woman,I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle, but I won't smother you... lol I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independant, fun, one man woman. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house.I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem.I hope to find love and I don't mind working for the right relationship, but it takes two. I have nothing against bars I just don't see the attraction. I prefer to be on the beach, fishing or talking with you about the seashells you found or the fish you caught that was bigger than mine.

No comments: