Services we recommend!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

majormichealbrain@yahoo.ca TRUNK BOX SCAM

Subject: My property just arrived your country

Hello sir,

My property just arrived your country, My name is Michael Brain Abdul, I am half uk and half American but i work with American Army and i am presently in Kabul Afghanistan, My purpose of contacting you is to tell you something which i really need assistance on, month backs there was a bomb blast on a very big house here at the capital in Afghanistan and i was among the team who got there first to rescue humans out of the house, getting there the house was almost down and no one could enter, but i took the courage to enter and found a little boy in a room who almost got bunt and could not come out, i took him and he pleaded i should take a box which was in his father's bed room along and i did, when i opened the box it was full of USA life cash dollars which was about five million u.s.dollars and 10 kilos of raw gold.I did not let any one know about the box or the funds in it because one, money had no use due to the war and secondly my authorities or
Government would take advantage of the funds if they get to know about it and the little boy will suffer, so i transported the little boy and the box through the next moving ship sailing refugees to turkey Country and i instructed that the box should be deposited for safe keeping in a security company in turkey before i finish my mission here so that I can go for the boy and the box, then I can take care of him because he is just 10 years old and i thought that the U.N will look after the boy in the refugee camp in turkey before i come over.

My good friend, the box was deposited in a security company in turkey but believe me the boy was really suffering in the refugee camp in turkey and there was no one to care for him, so i decided to contact some one in your country to help me make arrangement to claim the trunk box and get the trunk box and the young boy delivered to him in your country through a diplomatic means on a percentage which i promise him and he agreed and all arrangements was made, the trunk box arrived yesterday and the man email me saying he would be taking 60% of the total content for his help instead of the 25 i promised him, i saw greed in him and i have instructed the delivery company to hold the delivery and the delivery it's on hold now waiting for me to present someone who they can deliver to, please can you help me meet with the diplomat and clear the trunk from him because they are already in your country, if yes please
reply me majormichealbrain@yahoo.ca for more details.
Mr Michael Brain

 This is a SCAM.  You are not in contact with a real soldier, but a West African scammer, who will truck you into sending him money, after he convinces you that you will get thousands of millions of dollars in return.   You will not get a penny.  Don't be STUPID.

No comments: