Services we recommend!

Sunday, April 20, 2014

andrewandrea76@gmail.com West African scammer fishmeetfish.com

Nice to meet you here on! How are you? I am interested in meeting you, and I decided to write! Let me introduce myself, my name is andrea, I'm 27years old.My height is 5'5" I am romantic and tolerant, but serious.i dream candle dinner with my loving man, I want to be happy and feel like real woman like a queen. has to be tender and attentive to the world of women, I sometimes just your kind words .. I feel I have much love to give and so much inside my heart to share. I'm not looking for a model... I'm here to find a serious-minded life partner for real dates,you can mail me to my personal mail to andrewandrea76 at g:mail:dot:com,i want you to know that i didnt email you but i emailed you due to what i read on your profile and i would love you to do me a favor by emailing me to my yahoo account Because i am not a feature member and i wouldn't be able to reply you here also im quiting my profile soon,hope to hear from you soon, andrea..

No comments: