Services we recommend!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

More West African scammers on confirio.com

dinadiva102@yahoo.com
Hi Handsome ...How Re u doing ???My name is Diana and I'm very interested in chatting and getting better acquainted. I'm looking for a friendship for a lifetimeOhh, seeking a Man that is interested in building a foundation for the growth of love and affection for eternity. " Are you the one for Me". I was raised with old school beliefs and truly believes in pleasing his Man to the best of my ability.. If a serious conversation is required on yahoo dot com would be the best method ... if ya know what I'm saying. Romantic at heart, searching for that special Man that can capture my heart and cherish it for eternity :o} I would luv to hear from you,Or u Can Add me Or Mail me In my yahoo (dinadiva102 @ yahoo .com))so that we can Chat there and know more about each other and See how it will lead us to .. Take care & God bless Diana.

sweetname447@yahoo.com

thank you so much for your email you sent me and am new to this online dating site and dont no how to send a pics here online..any way i want you to no that age is just numbers and for me am okay with your age okay ..cos when love is love no need or matter about the age all u have to do is to trust your heart and have the faith and belives in each other....well am going to add you so that we can get to no more about each other and share more pics together can u also add me on here sweetname447@yahoo.com...am there online now wating for u ...

What's your yahoo id.janeeywilliams@yahoo.com

Hello.How are you doing today.Well nice to meet you my dear.Well am Alberta by name and single on here.Am here searching for an honest,caring,loving,simple and responsible man who will love me so much and will always be there for me.Are you that special man .Well add me at love.missing50@yahoo.com and we can chat and share pictures as well okay.Hope to hear from you soon.Take care.

No comments: