Services we recommend!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

mariawill500@yahoo.co.uk mariawill500 on confirio.com SCAM

This is a West Afican scammer, using stolen pictures of a girl from El Salvador, who lives in the USA. The pictures are stolen from a facebook page. You are not in contact with the pretty girl in the pictures, but a MALE scammer, from West Africa! Don't send money!


Hi,I'm Maria i am 29 years old, am single with no kids, i don't smoke, don't drink, christian. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with.I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before, Tell me what's your real name and what are you looking for in a woman..Hope to hear back from you soon. Email me as mariawill500@yahoo.co.uk


As they say, everything should be beautiful in a beautiful lady. It seems to me, the real beauty consists of harmonic connection of soul richness, moral clearance and only after these ones of the physical appealing to the partner. In other words, appearance is only our outside dress. The real and natural beauty is inside of our soul - somewhere deep in the soul and it reflects in the eyes. I will not describe myself cause it seems to me that the really interesting lady will be noticed by the deeds and modesty and slight enigma, won’t she? But in a few words I can tell you that I am a person with a strong will, serious, reasonable, and reliable but at the same time I am kind-hearted, attentive and friendly.


Do not send money. The person you are in contact with is a West African scammer, not the girl in the pictures!

Find anybody's photos, videos and blogs instantly. You may be surprised!

No comments: