Services we recommend!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

debor_mary@yahoo.co.uk SCAM

debor_mary@yahoo.co.uk maryd23 at fishmeetfish
This is a West African scammer using a stolen picture reported being used in other scams. You are not in contact with the lady in the picture.
Hello Friend,
You have a good profile here and i will want to get to know you well, Pls feel free and contact me, Look friendship, marriage is like the breeze,You can't hold it,s Smell it,s Taste Or know when it's coming,But you can always feel it,And you'll always know it's there, It may come and then go, if only you do not choose the right one But when I saw your profile it caught my attention and I decided we check it out if only we can work it out, and also it's a gift I will want you to be such gift.My contact address debor_mary@yahoo.co.uk. Have a nice day. My best regard to you Mary Debor

No comments: