Services we recommend!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

ninaeva456@yahoo.com SCAM

How do you do? I hope you are fine?. Please permit me to write to you irrespective of the fact that we have never met. I am just a nice woman looking for someone genuine. Someone who can be family oriented and just honest. I actually got attracted to your profile and i wanted to correspond with you. I think you look Really Handsome and all i want to ask is. Do you have a Big heart? that's one of the biggest questions i am on here to ask. I like to start a conversation with you and see how things might turn into.
My Number is (732) 965-7602
Email:ninaeva456@yahoo.com
IM:ninaeva456
I believe in love at first sight, Actually i hopes to meet someone and then see how things will turn into.I will like to know more about yourself. I will be grateful if you can tell me more about yourself. and i want handsome creature of God who is understanding and who cares for a Lady..I await in patience to read from you. Thank you!


This is a stolen picture being used by West African scammers!

No comments: