Services we recommend!

Friday, April 18, 2014

melissakeith33@gmail.com SCAM confirio.com

Hello I am Melissa Keith, i am from a mixed race, i am single and i hope to meet a good man, whom we can share good times and pleasures together, someone we can make each other happy. we can get to share pictures and know more about each other via melissakeith33 act G mail dot com and i look forward to read back from you.Melissa


I am Melissa i am from a mixed race, i am single and i hope to meet a good man,I'm pretty easygoing person. i love to have fun and consider that the most important thing in life. I'm playful and pretty much always joking.I love to cuddle and I am very affectionate and caring. I'm a romantic who loves to hold hands. I believe intimacy is extremely important in a relationship.Please tell me that still exists today, Having someone that loves you and supports you in your life through good and bad times and wont give up on you is what I am looking for,I want a lifetime relationship with that special man with maturity and life experience to move on together and live happily together, someone i can see as my other half, someone who is understanding, loving, caring, like to laugh, outgoing, someone who cherish their partner's heart than any other material things someone to be together through good and bad time,I want a man who is honest and sincere. I hate insincerity and most of all I hate a partner who only interested in himself. You have to give some attention to get some attention

THis is a West African scammer using stolen pictures. Don't be stupid!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Do you need a Loan?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for a Loan to enlarge your business?
I think you have come to the right place.
We offer Loans atlow interest rate.
Interested people should please contact us on
For immediate response to your application, Kindly
reply to this emails below only:
osmanloanserves@gmail.com



Please, do provide us with the Following information if interested.
LOAN APPLICATION INFORMATION FORM
First name:
Middle name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Gender:
Marital status:
Total Amount Needed:
Time Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Country:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular:
Monthly Income:
Occupation:
Which sites did you know about us…..
osmanloanserves@gmail.com