Services we recommend!

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

sarahbagwell9@yahoo.fr 419 scam

My name is Mrs. Thelma Bender; I am a US citizen, 56 Years Old. My residential address is as follows: 222-02 Jamaica Ave Queens Village United States, I am one of those people that took part in receiving Inheritance funds and Lottery funds from European banks even from many lottery organizers few years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid different fees while in the USA trying to get my funds from those banks and lottery organizers but all to no avail.I decided to travel to WASHINGTON D.C USA with all my compensation documents, and I was directed by the IMF Director to contact the reconcilator Mrs. Sarah Bagwell who is also anattorney,A Canadian citizen and a member of the UNITED NATIONS & IMF COMPENSATION AWARD COMMITTEE currently working with IMF in the United States. I contacted her and she explained everything to me.Mrs. Sarah Bagwell personally directed me on how to claim my Inheritance or Lottery payment. Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have now finally received my funds.

You have to contact her directly on this information below:
Contact Person: Mrs Sarah Bagwell
Email: sarahbagwell9@yahoo.fr
Office Num: (563) 562-7281
 Contact her now and send her (1) Your full names, (2) Your contact Address, (3) Your mobile phone numbers, you really have to stop dealing with those people that are contacting you and
telling you that your fund is with them because it is not in any way with them, they are only taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until
you have nothing left with you.


Thank You and God Blessed.

No comments: