Services we recommend!

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

amorn_w@kpru.ac.th twilliams0055@gmail.com SCAM

Hello Dear Good Friend ,

I wish this message will get to you in good condition.it's just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me
contact you for this transaction. I am the manager of bill and exchange foreign remittance department of HSBC
 Bank here in Malaysia. In our department we discovered an abandoned sum of (U.S. $ 4.2 million dollars) in
an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer is a reactor in France (Mr. Paul Louis, from Paris,
France) who died along with his entire family in July 2003 in a plane crash on their way to France.

I am afraid that if the funds remain in our bank without claim for along period of time, The Malaysia government
will intervene, because the banking laws here does not allow such a huge amount of money to remain idle
for more than fifteen years.
 Banking law and guideline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after fifteen years, the fund
 will be transferred into the Bank treasury department as unclaimed funds.

I still use this opportunity to inform you that the said fund will be transferred into your bank account, within
10 to 14 working days, And I have also I agree that 25% of the total sum will be for you as foreign partner in
respect to the provision of a foreign account, while 75% would be for me. If you agree with my business
proposal, further details will be sent to you as soon as I receive your return mail.

Please be sure to keep this transaction as top secret and make it confidential until you receive the funds in
the account that you will provide to our bank.

 Please if you are interested, reply me immediately you read this message, reply to twilliams0055@gmail.com

Yours sincerely

Mr.Tony Williams.
Bill & Exchange Manager.

No comments: