Services we recommend!

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

office141@jkfjdew.cn.tn alisonmadueke90@gmail.com 419 scam

I am in need of your assistance, I want to make a donation to the poor and needy through you.My name is Mrs.Diezani K. Alison-Madueke,I studied architecture in England and then at Howard University in the United States and the immediate past  Minister for Petroleum Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Right now i am in a hospital in london,United Kingdom where i have been undergoing treatment for esophageal cancer.I have since lost my ability to talk and my Doctors have told  me that I have only a few months to live.Before I became ill, I kept US$15 Million in a short-term deposit account in a finance company in Europe.

Now that it is clear that i will not survive this sickness, I have decided that i must give my wealth to the poor and needy just for assistance. Mostly if you can donate to the motherless,the widows and hurricane victims I will highly appreciate it.

You can read more about my present health condition through this website: http://saharareporters.com/
2015/11/14/photos-cancer-stricken-diezani-alison-madueke-released  .

Kindly reply me urgent

Yours sincerely,
Mrs.Diezani K. Alison-Madueke.

No comments: